This is a restorative issue that happens in view of the irritation of nerves that keeps running between the metatarsals, which are the bones that can be found between the toes and lower legs and is thought to be the chunk of the foot. This therapeutic issue influences ladies and men similarly yet the ones frequently found to experience the ill effects of metatarsalgia are ladies of middle-age. It is viewed as a non-genuine therapeutic condition.
The one significant cause of metatarsalgia is heredity. Other causes can include:
- If you have narrow feet with a high arch or flat feet you are more apt to develop this medical disorder.
- Certain nerve disorders.
- Disorders of muscle or fracture, or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Due to excess pressure on metatarsals.
- Having a hammertoe which forms when someone wears shoes that are too small or wearing high heels and toes are prevented from lying flat.
- Morton’s neuroma
- Experiencing sharp burning pain in the part of your foot that is just behind your toes.
- Having pain in the middle of the foot.
- Swelling, numbness, and a tingling sensation in toes.
- Callusing and pain only near big toe or around fourth, third, or second toe.
- Experiencing sharp pain while running, standing, or walking.
- Extreme pain when walking barefoot
- Pain when you flex your footburning